SKIP IT COMMUNITY was setup by a group of volunteers working to raise money for UK registered charities and focussing on childrens projects around the world and starting in a slum area of Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
The concept is simple: ‘Pause before you indulge and skip a treat to help another’.
Skip a beer, glass of wine, cup of coffee, slice of cake or a treat to make yourself healthier and donate £3.00 to SKIP IT which will feed a child in return.
Our first project is raising funds for the Al Masoom Trust UK Registered charity no. 1061821. Your donations go directly to Just Giving and then the final monthly donations are sent to the registered UK charity for each specific project. Anyone donating through SKIP IT will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of each calendar month containing evidence that your donation has gone towards a child (starting from March 2017). You will receive no spam emails from SKIP IT.
Please also visit our Health & Fitness blog for free advice on health & nutrition to accompany your ‘skips’.
Rawalpindi Food Programme;
• £3.00 will feed a child one nutritious meal per day (£0.6 per meal on average) Monday-Friday.
• At St Josephs School, Rawalpindi children (aged 3-12 years) are malnourished and your donation will feed a child one nutritious meal per day which will go a long way when combined with the small amount of food that their family can feed them.
• The meals will be fed to the children at the school for their lunch. Sadly the children are struggling to learn due to malnourishment. Your kind donation will not only help the children become healthier it will also dramatically contribute to their education.
• The meal will consist of fruit, eggs, bread and a glass of milk on most occasions or food of the equivalent nutritional value on other occasions.
• If we receive more money than required at the end of each month we will forward this to the following months project and expand to feed further children. If we receive less money than we need in a particular month then we will work with our private funders and organisations on the ground to ensure that on this rare occasion we can fulfil our monthly objective.
All of the money except for Paypal charges (5%) will go directly towards feeding a child. No money raised through SKIP IT will pay for wages, advertising, website fees, administration or any other costings. All of these costings are run voluntarily or paid for by private funding.
For more information please contact us on;
Follow us on;
And follow our blogs for more in depth information.
Thank you for reading
The SKIP IT team.
(This website was created and run by Chorlton Solutions Limited).