ARTICOLO BEAUTY ADDICTED – LUVANTI
Hi everybody, first of all I would like to wish all the skipcommunity Happy New Year. So a new year has just started and everybody already set their goals for this 2018. Maybe some of you decided to lose weight, start going to the gym, etc.. Whatever the goal you choose, it’s important not to forget about taking care of our bodies, and most of all taking care of our skin. Yep! Our skin is one of the largest organs in the body in surface area and weight, and the primary function of the skin is to act as a barrier. The skin provides protection from: mechanical impacts and pressure, variations in temperature, micro-organisms, radiation and chemicals. The skin is an organ of regulation. The skin regulates several aspects of physiology, including: body temperature via sweat and hair, and changes in peripheral circulation and fluid balance via sweat. It also acts as a reservoir for the synthesis of Vitamin D.
The skin is an organ of sensation. The skin contains an extensive network of nerve cells that detect and relay changes in the environment. There are separate receptors for heat, cold, touch, and pain. Damage to these nerve cells is known as neuropathy, which results in a loss of sensation in the affected areas. Patients with neuropathy may not feel pain when they suffer injury, increasing the risk of severe wounding or the worsening of an existing wound.
As actress and model, I really take care of my skin, cause while it’s true that make up helps, a perfect skin is the base to be perfect in every occasion. Most of the people think that covering imperfection is the only solution we have. But I must tell you that there are a lot of ways to fix the imperfections, because those are a way of our skin to tell us that something in our body is not going in the right way, so we should pay attention to those. I think that is very important to pay attention also to what we put on our skin, sometimes people prefer not to spend too much money on creams and make up, so they buy some products and they don’t know how dangerous those products are for our skin and body too. Exactly I’m telling you this because there are so many chemical ingredients inside that people don’t know about. We should take care and make the right decisions of what we decided to buy for our skin. First, everybody has a different skin type so different needs and the skin’s reaction is not the same for everybody. I want to focus for a moment on our facial skin cause it’s the more exposed area, similar to the skin on the hands. I know when we talk about visage’s skin the, most terrified word we think about is WRINKLES. What is our weapon against the time’s signs? Easy to answer we need to give to our skin all the nutrients that it needs. Wrinkles develop from incorrect repairs of injured elastic fibers and collagen fibers. Repeated extensions and compressions of the skin cause repeated injuries of extracellular fibers in derma. We can take care of our skin and avoid wrinkles with anti-aging creams and serum, so let me introduce to you something I have tested to avoid this terrifying enemy of our skin. The three words I want to focus on are:
FORTIFY. CORRECT. REVERSE. These words are the basis of LUVANTI SKINCARE.
First and foremost, we need to “Fortify” the skin to protect the skin, unleash its maximum potential and delay the aging process. Second, we need to “Correct” specific skin conditions timely to combat premature aging. Only then can we successfully “Reverse” the chronological aging effects.
All Luvanti products are free of Parabens, Petrolatum, Phthalates and SLS, and of course they are not tested on animals. I want to focus your attention on these ingredients. We always hear about them but are you sure do you know exactly what they are? So, I want to tell you a little bit more to explain what these are, what effects they have on our skin, and why they are so dangerous for our body.
Parabens are a class of widely used preservatives in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products. Parabens are endocrine disruptors stored in the body tissue that interfere with glandular activity and hormone production. Moreover, these chemical preservatives are associated with the following in infants and children: developmental disorders, dysfunction of the immune system, learning problems as well as reproductive disorders.
Petroleum is a solid mixture of hydrocarbons . This element is not recognized by our skin and creates a sort of waterproof peel on our skin that doesn’t let breathe our skin and can lead to maceration.
S.L.S. (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) is often used as an ingredient in skincare creams and foaming products, but It is a pesticide and herbicide. It is commonly used to kill plants and insects. It emits toxic fumes when heated as well as long-term permeation of the body’s tissues. A study from the University of Georgia Medicine showed that SLS had the power to permeate the eyes, brain, heart, and liver.
Luvanti products not only are based on the philosophy that avoids all these ingredients that are so dangerous for our skin, but also knows women and their needs, and that.each of us is different Luvanti skincare offers a personalized approach to address our special needs. That is why there are different product collections for various ages, skin types and skin concerns. On the market right now, there are more than 20 different products with 5 different collections created to help women achieve their skin goals. The 5 collections are:
• Youthful & Resilient Skin Regimen
• Youthful & Luminous Skin Regimen
• Youth Activating Collection for 50+
• Youth Activating Collection for 40+
• Youth Activating Collection for 30+
I have tried the Youthful & Resilient Skin Regimen collection which consists of Correctinol Trio Cream, Hygroscopic Retinol Cream, and Advanced Illuminating Cleanser, as well as the Youth Activating Collection for 30+ which includes HexaFirmTM Peptide Flash Lift Serum and Perfecting Eye Peptide Serum;
– “Correctinol Trio Cream”, revitalizes, brightens and lifts with excellent antioxidant properties, improves extra cellular matrix structure to reduce wrinkles, enhances skin elasticity, prevents tissue deterioration, and suppresses pigmentation. After cleansing and toning, simply apply a small amount to face and neck and massage in gently. I found this product amazing and helped me a lot with sun scaring;
– “Hygroscopic retinol Cream”, stimulates cell regeneration and builds collagen, diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. Anti-inflammatory German Chamomile accelerates the healing process of the skin and protects it from the effects of daily stress with is anti-irritant, antibacterial, and antimycotic proprieties. After cleansing, apply just a pea sized amount to entire face and neck twice daily. I really saw the difference even after the first application as my skin was much smoother.
– “Advanced Illuminating Cleanser” removes impurities while combating pigmentation, dark spots and acne-induced discoloration. I must say that this is my favorite product cause it is not easy to find a cleanser that takes away the makeup and at the same time doesn’t irritate my skin. My most delicate zone is the under eye and I just used a small amount to clean my face from makeup and smog;
– “Youth Activating Collection for 30+”, targets initial signs of chronological aging. This revitalizing duo addresses fine lines and expression muscle contraction while delivering immediate tightening and revitalizing effects. Long-term use results in sustained efficacy and decreased line depth, creating smoother, more vibrant and even skin complexion. This collection consists of:
1. “Perfecting Eye Peptide Serum “ which targets puffy eyes, strengthens capillaries and dynamic cohesion between the dermis and the epidermis, increases skin’s resilience, and reactivates microcirculation for firmer and more elastic skin in as little as 8 weeks. This is my favorite one cause I used to wake up with puffy eyes, and since I used this, the puffy eyes are really reduced a lot;
2. “HexaFirmTM Peptide Flash Lift Serum” which instantly tightens, smoothes and energizes devitalized skin, decreasing line depth, fine lines and expression wrinkles. You will notice tightening effect about 5 minutes after applying it, with deep lines visibly decreased.
I’m thrilled to be able to share my skincare tips with you, but I want to do more. Everyone from skipcommunity can use the code “15OFF” on Luvanti’s website to get your 15% discount on your first order. I know how hard it is for women to find the right products. I’m very happy about the real results from Luvanti products that I have tested and want you girls to feel as beautiful and perfect as each of us deserves.
If you want more advice or information about Luvanti, follow me on Instagram at @giulialupetti and @luvantiskincare, and FACEBOOK too. You can also see more on:
Sending love and light to you all